Figaros Fresh Pasta and Salads Coupons
- Figaros Fresh Pasta and Salads Coupons
Deals and Coupon Codes near Figaros Fresh Pasta and Salads
Figaros Fresh Pasta and Salads is a American restaurant. It's located at 1330 W Hillsdale Blvd in San Mateo, CA 94402.
About Figaros Fresh Pasta and Salads in San Mateo
Looking for Figaros Fresh Pasta and Salads coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Figaros Fresh Pasta and Salads offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Figaros Fresh Pasta and Salads often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Figaros Fresh Pasta and Salads in San Mateo has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Figaros Fresh Pasta and Salads in San Mateo:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Figaros Fresh Pasta and Salads is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in San Mateo.
How do I use the Figaros Fresh Pasta and Salads offer?
Go to the code for Figaros Fresh Pasta and Salads. Clip the code. If the discount is new you can use the deal either at the business or you can use it on their online store.
What other deals are available near San Mateo?
FriendsEAT has thousands of deals for businesses in San Mateo. Check out our search feature to see what your favorite business has to offer.
How do I get even bigger deals on FriendsEAT?
FriendsEAT offers a weekly giveaway for various businesses in San Mateo. This weekly giveaway is $25 Gift Card that can be used at any restaurant in San Mateo. To be eligible for the promotion review a restaurants. You will be notified by email of your entry into giveaway. At 11:59pm on Sunday every week a popular reviewer is selected.
My family eats at the Brewhouse at least once a week, so there must be something that keeps us coming back. Could be the owners, they are great. Could be the fact that as soon as we get there, we get seated (it is always smart to call in a reservation.) The servers are very attentive. Try to get a table in Aaron or Dan's section. Woody is great too. While burgers are always a safe bet, the prime rib sandwich and queen's fish are definitely worth ordering. Thursday is all you can eat scallops...d