Medieval Times - Schaumburg, IL Coupons
- Medieval Times - Schaumburg, IL Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Medieval Times - Schaumburg, IL is a American restaurant. It's located at 2001 N Roselle Rd in Schaumburg, IL 60157.
About Medieval Times - Schaumburg, IL in Schaumburg
Looking for Medieval Times - Schaumburg, IL coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Medieval Times - Schaumburg, IL offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Medieval Times - Schaumburg, IL often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Medieval Times - Schaumburg, IL in Schaumburg has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Medieval Times - Schaumburg, IL in Schaumburg:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Medieval Times - Schaumburg, IL is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Schaumburg.
This is the kind of Mexican Restaurant people drive for miles for. The food is better than any I have had anywhere, the ambiance is wonderful and the prices were very reasonable for what you get. A little out of the way, but more than worth looking for. AAA+
I can't say I have been here recently, but as I remember, going to Medieval times was a huge highlight when I was a youngster. They have tasty food with names that throwback to Medieval times, and they don't give you silverware, so for kids, eating is just as fun as the show that is put on. Watching all the swordfights is incredible for younger kids, as well as their parents. If that's not enough, you can visit the dungeon where there are a whole bunch of examples of torture methods that were used in medieval times. Always fun for the kids.
Went here for my birthday! Not much for menu. Had chicken, you only get two choices. Food not that great and you have to eat with your hands. The midieval show was fun. The service not that great because on server has a big group to serve. The price varies on certain nights. Plenty of coupons out there for this place.