Midori Sushi Restaurant Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Midori Sushi Restaurant is a American restaurant. It's located at 11622 Ventura Blvd in Studio City, CA 91604.
About Midori Sushi Restaurant in Studio City
Looking for Midori Sushi Restaurant coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Midori Sushi Restaurant offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Midori Sushi Restaurant often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Midori Sushi Restaurant in Studio City has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Midori Sushi Restaurant in Studio City:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Midori Sushi Restaurant is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Studio City.
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Music: n/a
- Best Nights: n/a
- Hours: M: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm T: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm W11:30 am - 10:00 pm TH: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm F: 11:30 am - 10:30 pm S: 12:00 pm - 10:30 pm Sun: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Beer & Wine Only
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Casual
- Has TV: Yes
- Caters: No
I used to go to Novaks frequently with my family and we always loved it...even my picky kids! The desserts are to die for!! Now I live in Alaska and wish I could get it air shipped to me here!! I miss Novaks!!!!!
If you are hungry, in the mood for sushi and you don't want to pay exorbanate prices then I would come here. Street parking really sucks around here but they do have valet. The sushi is usually pretty fresh and the variety of rolls they provide is more than enough to satisfy any sushi lover. One big difference between this all you can eat compared to other all you can eat sushi is that this place is made to order. So there's no worry about how long that spicy tuna roll has been sitting on that tray waiting for the right sucker to pick it up and eat. One caveat to the all you can eat is that you get only one hour to do it in, so be prepared to order quickly and scarf down.
There is uni available for dinner but you can only order it once. The Baked scallop rolls are good and the fried calamari are also pretty tasty. The price is $20 for lunch and $25 for dinner without drinks I believe.
- ALL you Can Eat : Great ($25)
This lively sushi restaurant is always a great place to meet friends for a night of Japanese food. They have a great and extensive sushi menu ranging from sashimi to fun and funky rolls. Your best bet is the all you can eat for $25.00 for an hour. The food comes quickly and is always delicious.