Cheesecake Factory Coupons
- Cheesecake Factory Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Cheesecake Factory is a American restaurant. It is located at 230 Strander Blvd in Tukwila, WA 98188.
About Cheesecake Factory in Tukwila
Looking for Cheesecake Factory coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Cheesecake Factory offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Cheesecake Factory often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Cheesecake Factory in Tukwila has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Cheesecake Factory in Tukwila:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Cheesecake Factory is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Tukwila.
it is true,The Cheesecake Factory serves much more than just cheesecake. But is it worth the price, the noise, or the poor service?
When you walk through the front doors and you feel you're in for a real treat. French limestone floors and decorative columns, hand-painted fabrics, contemporary lighting and an abundance of cherry wood, the lavish decor is a bit overwhelming and eccentric. Is it supposed to be Egyptian? Roman? South American?
if the decor doesn't whip your brain into a frenzy, the menu selection sure will. With over 200 items to choose from, do not go if you have a hard time choosing things from McDonald's. They have appetizers, pizza, pasta, steak, chicken, salmon, miso, and gourmet grilled cheese. Oh, don't forget - cheesecake. 50 different varieties to be exact.
We took our kids, ages 7 and 12. We were told they would love it. Not so. With so much going on around us, it was hard to even talk. My daughter wound up ordering a grilled cheese for $7! And she hated it. It was made with some gourmet cheese that was indeed melty, but slightly bitter.
The staff was slow. The food took over an hour to get to us. On top of that, it was outrageously expensive. We spent over $100 for not much in food, soft drinks and 2 pieces of $5 cheesecake.
Frankly, my own NY style is better and even though it takes 4 hours to bake, it is well worth the wait. I'll never go back there.
- Grilled Cheese : bitter and greasey ($7)