Momofuku Noodle Bar Coupons
- Momofuku Noodle Bar Coupons
- Cuisine: Japanese, Noodle Shop
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: No
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: No
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Music: n/a
- Best Nights: n/a
- Hours: M: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm T: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm W7:00 pm - 10:00 pm TH: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm F: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm S: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm Sun: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Beer & Wine Only
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Trendy
- Has TV: No
- Caters: No
- The chef's sister is actually one of my friends, and having lived two blocks away, I decided to finally try this place. Obviously there's been a lot of...
- the momofuku ramen is the best ramen dish i have ever had in nyc. small portion of meat, which is common at noodle spots...
- OMFGMOMOFUKU. I mean, yeah...
- Got seated right away and service was tremendous. A lot of fun, a lot of food...
- Stopped by during restaurant week and had prix fix menu. The special tender, brisket buns were out of this world! As was the pork chow-mein ramen dish...
- everything is overpriced. poor service...
- service-wise, Momofuku was great - i think it's fun to sit at the communal counter, service/ordering/clearing of plates is quick as the staff just roams behind the long counter...
- The special tender, brisket buns were out of this world! As was the pork chow-mein ramen dish. Got seated right away and service was tremendous...
- I've been there three times but never enjoyed their noodles. I like the Foie Gras appetier very much...
- If you like proper Japanese-style ramen, this is the best I've had outside of Japan (and is better than a lot of it in Japan). Most of the low review...
- The chicken wings at $12 was not worth it, in my opinion. You can get better wings elsewhere...
- I got the $30 prix fixe menu which had consisted of: a beet salad with buttermilk, shaved ham, and bouquerones - the bouguerones (kinda like sardines) was an ingenious addition; poached halibut with charred tomatoes, shiso and pearl onions, roasted quail with cherries, fennel and kohlrabi; and choc chip cake truffles, along with a side of pork buns...
- Great homemade fetticuini with duck, truffled Mac and chesse and six cheese fondue! Great service. An West SOHO gem...
- 2.5 stars Went for the fried chicken dinner (can't believe that it's so hard to get a reservation here...
- recently went for the $100 fried chicken, it was definitely not worth it. had better korean fried chicken at bon chon...
- The chicken feeds 8 people...
- My friend and I visited the shop last Tuesday during lunch time. We ordered the Momofuku noodle...
- Had the special ramen....
- root vegetable soup, tuna carpaccio, celery root and lamb meatball gnocchi...
- Have wanted to try these Momofuku's for some time so we began with the first one. Not wanting to deal with a long wait time we arrived 15 minutes befor...
- All in all, a great experience. Friendly staff and timely service...
- All of our meals were full of flavor and more than what we had hoped for. staff was extremely friendly and pleasant...
- Soon it was close to thirty. staff was extremely friendly as we all made our way in...
The dinner in Momofuku Noodle Bar was clearly very good experience. I'll just tell you I'm a huge foodie. Recently, on a business trip I visited Momofuku Noodle Bar in Manhattan. I happen to be orginally from London but have been to New York a bunch of occasions. My partner and I really enjoy the variety of eating places. I thought Momofuku Noodle Bar to be stylish all the way up, through the style through the presentation. The staff at the restaurant surprisingly pleasant! The food was outstanding. The food came out extremely fast. Even though no serious issues. Of the 2 starter items and 2 main courses we ordered, I'd personally say 3 as amazing -n- just one as extremely decent Also was to experience a NYC dining place with out an excessive amount demeanor. I'm a big lover of the place.
A fantastic Asian noodle bar for those who never grew up eating Asian food. Don't get me wrong, the food is good and fairly inventive. But for those of us who grew up eating noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner, we just leave yearning for something more to the food. Barbeques and pickles are good but avoid the jarring tofu salad.
I have been there for the nth time today and I always leave with a full happy belly and a happier wallet. The steamed pork buns are to die for. The Momofuku ramen dish comes with a gorgeous egg in the middle that you break into the soup for extra flavor. I was only able to eat half. Oh, the wings are great too. Momofuku means lucky peach, and that is what I consider myself every time I eat there. Oh, one note, it's all about communal seating, so if you don't like sitting next to strangers, it might not be the place for you.