- Ninos Coupons
- Cuisine: Italian Northern
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Ninos is a Italian Northern restaurant. It's located at 1354 First Ave. (bet. 72n d & 73rd Sts.) in New York, NY 10021.
There are places near Ninos giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $.
People online claim that Ninos is Piano, Salad, . Ninos also provides Italian Northern cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 10 out 10 based on 1 total reviews.
This implies the restaurant is pretty well liked.
- Nearest Transit: 77 St (4, 6, 6X) 68 St - Hunter College (4, 6, 6X)
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Romantic
- Has TV: No
- Caters: No
- My fiance has worked in the food industry for years and is a tough critic. He loved Nino's...
- They may have pizza people like, but they are not very decent to their neighbors. Drilling, hammering, etc until 11PM on a weekday and then more of th...
- Lets start from the beginning; my parents were visiting me in the city so on a recommendation of a friend we chose Ninos. I arrived and met my parent...
- You won't be blown away for the food. But for $35 three course ain't that bad & wine decent priced...
- We enjoyed a wonderful Christimas dinner at Ninos. The food and service was excellemt...
- I think that this place Is trying to look like fancy but the service is really not. Our glasses were always empty and they looked at them without doing...
- We had a little problem with our bill at the end but the manager was very nice and apologized many times....
- What a pleasant surprise! We dined at Nino's on Friday night. It was our son's 2nd Birthday...
- The food is very, very good -- I especially love their penne al a vodka -- so I definitely give a good review for that!! Service is a bit hit or miss...
- Great Reserva Ducale by the glass. The Saturday night piano player is fantastic...
- The Grand mama slice ($2.50) was awesome...
- The atmosphere is romantic with a live piano player and the wait staff was very attentive even on a busy night. We will definitely be going back to th...
- . I love the live piano player, who apparently plays nightly...
- I fell in love with this restaurant again, they have a new chef and . The branzino was outstanding as was the zuppa de vongole and the portobello salad...
- After questioning this upon his return he snottingly told us people dont typically order the price fixed on the weekends, so why the big chalk board outside? My parents split the ceaser salad for two, which for 22 dollars was a good size salad for one...
- But for $35 three course ain't that bad & wine decent priced. I would stay away from the apps nothing special & soup & salad pretty boring...
Now let me begin with mentioning I usually tend not to give my opinon on restos. So... Last Week I went to Ninos in New York City. Now I am from Toronto although previously been to NYC a number of times. My family and I love the variation of cafes. I found Ninos as trendy all the way, from design through the presentation. Everyone at this particular restaurant surprisingly nice! The vibe was excellent. Amongst my personal things would be the preso was not that incredible. It was decent although did not provide you with that amaze element. Among the couple of appetizers -n- 2 entrees we ordered, I probably would say 3 as fantastic and just one as pretty good All in all Brilliant food! The price was basically what we all anticipated though perhaps a couple of bucks too overpriced. We will certainly be back again soon.