User Reviews for Maroons
All Reviews for Maroons
- I went to this place because i LOVE soul food. My girlfriend saw it walking buy and since it was packed she thought it would be a good place to try...
- The best jerk chicken ever!! They're MAC n cheese is a must along with they're oxtails I've tried many restaurants and this is by far my favorite west Indian spot there's more than one location and they all consistent to this one the original spot...
- I just went through all this trouble trying to remember the name of this restaurant I went to on my birthday a few years ago. When I finally found Maro...
- This is not a sit-down restaurant. This is takeout with pretty fast service...
- *sigh* i have mixed feelings about posting this. although i like to support african-american owned establishments, i hate that i have to give a negativ...
- "Jerk Chicken for President!" Call me a biter but i had to write about this place. I lived in Flatbush for about a year and a half and cant say i ha...
- We ordered and appetizer and 3 entrees. Our entrees arrived an hour later and our appetizer arrived as we were finishing our entrees...
- We thoroughly enjoyed our night at 21 Main. The service was excellent and food was delicious...
- Surprisingly enough, no fights ensue while you wait a half hour or so to relay your desire, through drooling lips, to be subjected to the agony of the best flavors you might taste for a very good time...
April 04, 2008
I have to say this is the best and i mean the best place to go to if you want real home cooking food with out all the grease and 100 selections of fried chicken, go to Maroons.
I have already been here three times and it never fails with the taste.
The fried catfish is to die for, it come with mashed potatoes and string beans. . . . ohhhhh my mouth is watering just writing about it. the atmosphere is perfect for a date or anniversary or just a night out. Everyone is surprisingly friendly and the owner walks around all night mingling with her customers which i found it as a good way to learn who your customers are.
oh their corn bread is so fresh and always hot ! Please go to Maroon's. I would write more but this is enough for you all to get your butts up and go eat good food.
October 22, 2007
Love this restaurant. Great southern and Jamaican food and drink, and fabulous service.