- Scarpas Coupons
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
About Scarpas Albuquerque
Looking for Scarpa's Brick Oven Pizza coupons, gift cards, and deals?
Not only is Scarpa's Brick Oven Pizza a great place to go with friends and family, but it's also a perfect go-to place when you're craving classic Italian dishes. It's one of the restaurants in Albuquerque that offers the best deals.
Scarpa's Brick Oven Pizza in Albuquerque has offered coupons and deals such as:
- Brick Oven Pizza for as low as $9
- $50 special of two salads, two entrees, a dessert and a bottle of wine.
- Kids Menu for as low as $4.25
Scarpa's Brick Oven Pizza often posts to their social media accounts about their deals and keeps their website updated. You can also check out similar offers and other Albuquerque restaurant coupons here.
Here are a few snippets of what people have said in Scarpa's Brick Oven Pizza reviews:
- Wonderful Italian Resto in Albuquerque. My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful evening meal during a visit to Albuquerque. We enjoyed the $50 special of two salads, two entrees, a dessert and a bottle of wine. Fabulous!
- The service was fast and very good. We didn't wait long to be seated and for our food. Very nice atmosphere. I had salad and pizza. Others had pasta dishes and they said they were very good.
- Amazing service, food, and catering for vegetarians. The food was hot and everyone enjoyed the atmosphere. From the cheesy bread to the pasta no detail was left unturned.
- The salad and pizzas are very tasty. Very close Italian traditional like. Not a bad choice in Albuquerque.
Have you been to Scarpa's Brick Oven Pizza? Leave a review to let us know how it was.
Scarpa's Brick Oven Pizza in Albuquerque is just a few minutes away from El Oso Grande Park, Loma Del Rey Park, and a great place to eat if you're staying at the Hyatt Place Albuquerque/Uptown.
What else does Scarpa's Brick Oven Pizza offer?
- Gift Certificates
- Gluten-Free Options
- Online Ordering
- Catering Service
Great restaurant with pretty weak veggie choices. Not everyone is a meat eater.
One of my good friends works at Scarpas restaurant so i eat here frequently. The pizza is very good its probably my second favorite next to red brick. The prices are a little higher than average pizza. The pizza is worth the money i have to say very good restaurant.
- Spinach Pizza : Very good as usual ($7)
Scary! Don't eat here...I can't count how many times their water has been cut off. And really, how do you have a healthy rest. with no water?