Big Texan Steak Ranch Coupons
- Big Texan Steak Ranch Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
About Big Texan Steak Ranch Amarillo
Looking for The Big Texan Steak Ranch coupon codes, gift cards and offers and offers? Want to know if The Big Texan Steak Ranch offers specials like 10% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes?
The answer is yes, their Amarillo restaurant coupons and deals are incredible. Here are a few samples of promotions they have offered:
- The Free 72 oz steak challenge. Complete their 72 oz steak meal challenge in one hour and the steak is free.
- Mother's Day Buffet: bring mom and the family, and mom eats at 1/2 price.
- Christmas Day Buffet Lunch at $18.99 per adult.
- Free meal ON your birthday when you show proof such as your driver's license, State ID, or Passport.
The Big Texan Steak Ranch often posts to their social media accounts about their deals. You can also check out similar offers and coupons here.
Here are a few things people have to say about The Big Texan Steak Ranch in Amarillo:
- Food is great, but the atmosphere is even better.
- Totally worth a stop at this steakhouse in Amarillo.
- The place to eat after a visit to the Texas Air & Space Museum.
- A great family restaurant in Amarillo...make sure to try their chicken fried steak, it's the best in the area. They serve the kid's meals in a cowboy hat.
The Big Texan Brewery was named the no. 1 steakhouse in Texasby the Texas Country Reporter.
The Big Texan Brewery also puts on concerts in Amarillo, has a great gift shop and is a local Amarillo favorite.
Have you been to The Big Texan Steak Ranch ? Leave a review to let us know how it was.
The Big Texan Steak Ranch in Amarillo is a restaurant near the Texas Air & Space Museum, The Amarillo Railroad Museum, and Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport.
I was well into my 24th hour of driving and dead set on making record time on my cross country trip. I basically was holding my 2 passengers hostage in a mini-van traveling 90 mph, they begged for a break. That's when I saw The Big Texan; the yellow, the bull, the limos with horns... I couldn't resist (I'm a vegetarian too so it wasn't the food drawing me in)
I felt like I was in a crazy 100 gallon hat world, it was like 10 in the morning and I really wanted to order a beer and break it over someone's head. I normally don't like tourist traps but this place is hilarious.
The "brunch" we had made me want to barf, BUT would I stop again, HELL YES!