ESPN Zone Coupons
- ESPN Zone Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: No
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
ESPN Zone is a American restaurant. It is located at 1545 S Disneyland Dr in Anaheim, CA 92802.
About ESPN Zone in Anaheim
Looking for ESPN Zone coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if ESPN Zone offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? ESPN Zone often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that ESPN Zone in Anaheim has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about ESPN Zone in Anaheim:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at ESPN Zone is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Anaheim.
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Music: n/a
- Best Nights: Fri, Sat, Sun
- Hours: M: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm T: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm W11:00 am - 11:00 pm TH: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm F: 11:00 am - 12:00 am S: 9:00 am - 12:00 am Sun: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Wifi: Free
- Good For: Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Very Loud
- Ambience: Casual
- Has TV: Yes
- Caters: No
I recently ate at ESPN Zone while staying at the Disneyland Hotel. You couldn't beat the convenience but it was definetly a tourist restaurant. Their menu seemed fairly limited (mostly chicken sandwiches and burgers) and the wait was approx 60 mins on a Thursday night. Its a great place to take teenagers because the entire level is an arcade.
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich : too spicy and overpriced! ($14)
ESPN Zone is in the Downtown Disney area. Since my hubby is a sports fan, we decided to watch a game there. The screen is huge and it's quite an experience. The food is okay. I had the hamburger which was good... forgettable. The hot wings were NOT forgettable....they were too spicy and we couldn't eat it. It's expensive too. I wouldn't go there again to eat... just to watch the sports.