Hibachi Steak House Coupons
- Hibachi Steak House Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Hibachi Steak House is a American restaurant. It's located at 108 S Fairmont Blvd in Anaheim, CA 92807.
About Hibachi Steak House in Anaheim
Looking for Hibachi Steak House coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Hibachi Steak House offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Hibachi Steak House often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Hibachi Steak House in Anaheim has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Hibachi Steak House in Anaheim:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Hibachi Steak House is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Anaheim.
We have eaten here many times, always great food & service!!!!
I’m not lying! You will definitely not be disappointed with this restaurant; you get a lot for your money. If you don’t want to spend $30 on a meal, go for lunch and spend half that and still leave full. I highly, highly recommend the filet mignon, best I’ve ever had. I have not been able to match it anywhere. One time when Hibachi was closed, my boyfriend and I went to Benihana’s and left extremely disappointed (and broke). If you order any meal with steak in it, ask to substitute the filet. It is worth the extra few dollars. People who didn’t take this advice regretted it when they tried mine. The calamari is also very good. They staff is super friendly and it’s a great atmosphere for family, friends, or a business lunch. Also if you go during your birthday month (that’s right, month, not day) you get a free chicken dinner as long as there are 4 or more in your party. You don’t even have to be the one eating it, someone else in your group can.
- Filet Mignon : the best I've ever had ($23)