Flying Fish Coupons
- Flying Fish Coupons
Deals and Coupon Codes near Flying Fish
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Flying Fish, located at 300 E Abram St. in Arlington, TX is a classic seafood restaurant that has earned a 3.5-star rating out of all its online reviews. It is known for its Gumbo, Po'boys, Shrimp Cocktail & Combo Baskets (Includes Catfish, Shrimp, Oyster or Chicken).
About Flying Fish Arlington
Looking for Flying Fish coupons, gift cards, and deals?
Not only is Flying Fish a great place to go with friends and family, but they are also a great go-to place when you're craving seafood. It's one of the restaurants in Arlington that offers the best deals.
Flying Fish in Arlington has offered coupons and deals such as:
- Combo Baskets (Includes fries & hushpuppies) for as low as $8.99
- Big Orders To-Go for as low as $11.99
- Kids Boats (For 12 and younger, Includes fries & drinks) - Choice of kid burger, 1 Catfish Fillet, 2 Jumbo Shrimp, 2 Chicken Shrimps or Chicken Sandwich for $4.25
Flying Fish often posts to their social media accounts about their deals and keeps their website updated. You can also check out similar offers and other Arlington restaurant coupons here.
Here are a few snippets of what people have said in Flying Fish reviews:
- My food was prepared quickly with hardly any wait time. For a good local fish eatery in Arlington, Texas, give them a try! They have a nice outdoor patio and lots of seating inside too.
- Flying Fish was a good date night. Tilapia Veracruz was nicely cooked, I liked the grill marks that I could taste. The quality seemed fresh! I loved the squash and zucchini that came with it, of all the food on the plate I felt it was seasoned the best.
- I have passed this place frequently but never stopped until today. Good decision on my end because the food is pretty darn good. I had the salmon with garlic butter, and hubby had the shrimp and catfish basket. The fried basket was tasty, with delicious fries. We will be returning to try their key lime pie! They also have a UTA student discount if you show your ID!
- Craving fried catfish, so I ordered from Flying Fish with Uber eats. I ordered the fried catfish poor boy. I must say it was very delicious. The fish was cooked to perfection, crispy and tender. The french fries were great also. I will definitely have to try the dine-in experience.
Have you been to Flying Fish? Leave a review to let us know how it was.
Flying Fish in Arlington is just a few minutes away from Arlington Municipal Court, Levitt Pavilion, and a great place to eat if you're staying at the Budget Host Inn
What else does Flying Fish offer?
- Flying Fish Grub Club
- Flying Fish T-shirts
- Flying Fish Gift Cards