- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Wagamama is a American restaurant. It's located at Quincy Market in Boston, MA 72111.
About Wagamama in Boston
Looking for Wagamama coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Wagamama offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Wagamama often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Wagamama in Boston has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Wagamama in Boston:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Wagamama is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Boston.
food is very good!
The noodle soup at Wagamama is awesome! The atmosphere is a bit like a cafeteria or a busy diner. Your waitress scribbles your order on her pad, then on your paper tablecloth. The menu is pretty big, but you should definitely order one of the noodle soups. The portion sizes are very big and the cost is more than reasonable. Wagamama's food is all Asian, but the restaurant does not reference Asia in its decor. In fact, there really isn't any decor at all. The location is unbeatable and I'm sure they're doing very well. However, it's never been crowded when I've eaten there. This is a great place for people who are sightseeing in boston and want a quick bite, or for locals who are grabbing lunch during the workday. The noodle soup is soooo comforting that you may fall asleep at your desk afterwards.
- Beef Noodle Soup : Fantastic, Asian comfort food ($9)