Archives Restaurant Coupons
- Archives Restaurant Coupons
Deals and Coupon Codes near Archives Restaurant
Archives Restaurant is a American restaurant. It's located at 333 Adams St in Brooklyn, NY .
About Archives Restaurant in Brooklyn
Looking for Archives Restaurant coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Archives Restaurant offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Archives Restaurant often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Archives Restaurant in Brooklyn has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Archives Restaurant in Brooklyn:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Archives Restaurant is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Brooklyn.
How do I use the Archives Restaurant offer?
Go to the coupon code for Archives Restaurant. Select the code. If the coupon code is new you can use the deal either at the business or you can use it on their website.
What other deals are available near Brooklyn?
FriendsEAT has thousands of promos for businesses in Brooklyn. Check out our search feature to see what your favorite business has to offer.
How do I get even bigger deals on FriendsEAT?
FriendsEAT offers a weekly giveaway for various restaurants in Brooklyn. This weekly giveaway is $25 Gift Card that can be used at any business in Brooklyn. To be eligible for the promotion review a establishments. You will be notified by email of your entry into giveaway. At 11:59pm on Sunday every week a popular reviewer is selected.
Most hotel restaurants serve average food. I guess when you have to cater to a varied audience you can't take chances, this place fits that bill. Got to the Marriott after 3pm and the restaurant was no longer serving so I went to the bar. They had a basic menu. I had the quesadillas (the ingredients were not evenly spread over the tortilla) and the roasted chicken (they were out of polenta and substituted with mash potatoes). Everything was fine. The service was quick and friendly. When I asked to have my food to go, I was given the to go container. I would have preferred that they wrap it up for me.
- Chicken Quesadillas : Fine ($13)
- Roasted Chicken : Fine ($22)