Elephant Bar & Restaurant Coupons
- Elephant Bar & Restaurant Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Elephant Bar & Restaurant is a American restaurant. It's located at 110 N 1st St in Burbank, CA 91501.
About Elephant Bar & Restaurant in Burbank
Looking for Elephant Bar & Restaurant coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Elephant Bar & Restaurant offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Elephant Bar & Restaurant often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Elephant Bar & Restaurant in Burbank has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Elephant Bar & Restaurant in Burbank:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Elephant Bar & Restaurant is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Burbank.
I generally try not to write reviews too far out of California but this one is a classic and needs to be written up. Korean workers (and probably owners...what else is new for sushi?) but if you want to hit a true local place, this is it. The thing that got me was the size (only three tables) as it is more or less a fast food Japanese and also the three piece Nigiri (Saki was not a word they knew) Salmon for $2.50. How could that be I thought? Well, it is due to the small cuts so I told them on
I went to this place a few times and really enjoyed it.
I love the decor in this restaurant, the food is plenty and really good.
The service is also very good, and I never waited much long to get a table.
I like the location because is in the city, but on a very nice street not too crowded.
I will definitely go to the Elephant bar to have other dinners, I really like it and the prices are very moderate.
- artichoke dip : really delicious ($9)