Dragonfly Mandarin Coupons
- Dragonfly Mandarin Coupons
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: N/A
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Dragonfly Mandarin is a Chinese restaurant. It's located at 832 W Randolph St (betwee n Green St & Peoria St) in Chicago, IL 60607.
There are places near Dragonfly Mandarin giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $.
People online claim that Dragonfly Mandarin is Chicken, Restaurant, Rice, . Dragonfly Mandarin also provides Chinese cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 7.2 out 10 based on 2 total reviews.
This implies the restaurant is pretty well liked.
- Nearest Transit: Clinton-green (Green Line, Pink Line) Grand-blue (Blue Line)
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Hours: Mon-Thu, Sun 11 am - 11 pm Fri 11 am - 2 am Sat 11 am - 3 am
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Trendy
- Has TV: No
- Caters: Yes
- We ordered the dinner for three. All three were of poor quality...
- food was a bit overpriced for the quality. Ambiance was very nice and variety was excellent...
- Hands down my favorite place for takeout. I've dined there once, and it was great...
- drinks i estimate 16 times $30.00 =$480...
- We ordered 3 different starters chessy crap crunch they were ok, the pot stickers were pretty good and teriaki beef sticks were good $12 kind of expensive for 3...
- 16 friends and i went to this place, big mistake!!...
- We ordered for delivery and were pleased. the food is way better than a standard chinese delivery...
- as soon as i approached the door, "let me see the bottom of your shoes," You can't come in with those shoes on" why not?? they are too casual! too casual they are leather shoes, not sneakers! wheres the manager?? she's right here, as he points to a lady standing outside, um no she isn't the manager, then just as i turn around one of the employees enters the same door with similar shoes on!! So eventually some guy comes out to talk to me, well sorry, we had to turn others away also, well guess what you are about to turn 16 away tonight!! this guys shoes were beat up and dirty, he shouldnt be allowed to work there in my opinion!...
- The food is typical Chinese food with better decoration. You're really just paying for the decor...
- A group of us ordered lunch from Dragonfly on a Tuesday afternoon. We were sorely disappointed, both with the food and the price...
- All three were of p. The Sesame chicken was tough, the Mongolian beef was sort of slimy and the Walnut Prawn was covered in a gooey poor tasting sauce...
- The rolls were very good and the chees. My wife had the prawns and said they were delicious and I had the Mango chicken, which was also very very good...
- I live close by so it's very convenient for delivery. Amazing sesame chicken and cheesy crab appetizer (aka crab ragoon)...
- Satay were OK but peanut sauce creamy. Fiery curry hot rice with chicken ugly mess of a lot of rice , cheap curry powder and no real heat...
- It took an unusally long amount of time to receive everythig. We had to search for our waiter several times despite the restaurant not being very busy...
- I will never recommend this restaurant, nor spend another cent there. In fact, I'm so disgusted by the way they treated my birthday that I'd just assu...
- no one came to talk to us or offer a free drink while we waited, i guess we were suppose to just sit there and wait, so after nearly an hour we simply left, i have never experienced that before at a restaurant in chicago when i had a reservation...
- The Sesame chicken was tough, the Mongolian beef was sort of slimy and the Walnut Prawn. The only things edible were the soup, rice and fortune cookie...
- We had seafood platter that was served with "canned" fruit cocktail as the sauce and what appeared to be . The sizzling rice soup simple didn't sizzle...
- I ordered the crabby cheese crunch (two pieces of crabmeat and cream cheese in a lightly fried wonton), chicken corn soup, and the garden chicken entree (baby corn, snow peas, broccoli, water chestnuts and mushrooms with rice)...
Large menu, as is typical of Chinese places, and lots of good options! I think the appetizers are very good and their sauces that they put on the meat is especially tangy. General Tso's chicken here is very good. Unlike other Chinese places, this is a very hip, nightlife place to go and it caters to a younger crowd. It is recommended!
- Chicken with Broccolli : Tasty ($9)
The food is excellent with gorgeous presentation. This is not a place for people who don't like loud music, because there is plenty of it here. Come by for good grub, cocktails and to look at the beautiful people (like me).