Grand Lux Cafe Coupons
- Grand Lux Cafe Coupons
- Cuisine: Italian , Seafood , International
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Grand Lux Cafe is a Italian restaurant. It's located at 600 N. Michigan Ave. (bet ween Ohio St & Ontario St) in Chicago, IL .
About Grand Lux Cafe in Chicago
Looking for Grand Lux Cafe coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Grand Lux Cafe offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Grand Lux Cafe often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Grand Lux Cafe in Chicago has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Grand Lux Cafe in Chicago:
- You gotta go there for the Italian
- The staff at Grand Lux Cafe is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest Italian in Chicago.
- Nearest Transit: Grand-red (Red Line) Chicago-red (Red Line)
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Hours: Mon-Thu 11 am - 11:30 pm Fri 11 am - 12:30 am Sat 9 am - 12:30 am Sun 9 am - 11:30 pm
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Touristy, Casual
- Has TV: No
- Caters: No
Recently, the service and cooking has really gone down hill. The kitchen staff are either shorthanded or just plain terrible. It has been consistently taking an hour to get your food, even if there are only one or two other tables seated. The waitresses could care less about their job and never seem to know what the vegetables or soup is. My first couple times here were great but since then, it has really left a terrible taste in my mouth, no pun intended!!!
Decor looks like the Cheesecake Factory. Food is average, although there is a huge menu. However, the best thing about the Grand Lux Cafe is it's beautiful Michigan Ave location. It's on the second floor overlooking Michigan Ave. I ate there during the Christmas lighting ceremony one year and it was absolutely breathtaking.
- Pasta Telefono : just average ($12)