- Cosi Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: No
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Cosi is a American restaurant. It is located at 4074 The Strand West in Columbus, OH 43219.
About Cosi in Columbus
Looking for Cosi coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Cosi offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Cosi often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Cosi in Columbus has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Cosi in Columbus:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Cosi is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Columbus.
I took my sons and ate here a couple times. They have great salads and sandwiches. Their food is fresh and delicious, and they are a nice healthy alternative. My son loves their kids meals. I also like their drinks. They have a large variety to choose from. The staff was friendly and helpful. We got the s'mores the last time we were there last summer later in the evening. We sat on the patio and they brought out a tray with all the ingredients, skewers, and a little grill with fuel and lit it. It was almost like camping. It was so much fun.
- chicken ceasar panini : good ($5)
- s'mores : yummy and fun ($5)
I used to go to this restaurant all the time. They originally were a sit down restaurant at night, but now they only do that on the weekends, so that is when I go. They bake all their own bread and serve everything from pasta to pizza to sandwiches and appetizers. They are a great spot for breakfast and lunch, but I prefer being waited on for that price, so I go in the evenings on the weekends. They are always packed, so prepare to wait because they do not take reservations. They have locations all over Columbus, but the one at Easton is my favorite. Great food and really fresh. I would recommend to anyone who likes fresh food that isn't unhealthy!
- Pizza : wonderful ($7)