- Fujiyama Coupons
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Fujiyama is a Japanese restaurant. It's located at 5755 Cleveland Ave in Columbus, OH .
About Fujiyama in Columbus
Looking for Fujiyama coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Fujiyama offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Fujiyama often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Fujiyama in Columbus has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Fujiyama in Columbus:
- You gotta go there for the Japanese
- The staff at Fujiyama is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest Japanese in Columbus.
We traveled down the Gorge from Portland just to try this Pizza. Our friends from The Dalles told us to meet them there. I must say it was worth the trip. Service Fast and Friendly, Food was one of the best pizzas I have had in many years. Nice big Salad Bar. Pizza was better than any pizza I've had here in Portland since I moved here 6 years ago. This place would make a killing in Portland If they had one here!
Fujiyama Steakhouse is a great restaurant to visit for gatherings and events. Not only do you have such great food, you also receive a show right at your table while they cook your food. Décor and atmosphere is in Japanese theme, along with a coy pond and aquariums for your viewing pleasure. You don’t need a group to visit, for empty sets they will sit other groups along side, it is a great concept. Fujiyama has a Lunch, Dinner, and Child’s menu. Their Cocktail menu includes, traditional Mai Tai’s, Japanese Beer, domestic beers, and other tropical mixes. Some of the items that is included are, Teriyaki Chicken, Hibachi Steak, Filet Mignon, they even have a Vegetable Dinner for those Vegetarians. A little pricey for some items, however the entertainment, and quality of food with worth the price and visit.
- Hibachi Steak : Delicious, Juicey, and Cooked to Perfection. ($21)