- Maxs Coupons
- Cuisine: Delicatessens, Sandwiches
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: N/A
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Maxs is a Delicatessens restaurant. It is located at 601 Van Ness Ave in San Francisco, CA 94101.
There are places near Maxs giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount should provide you having a total of $.
People on the web say that Maxs is . Maxs also offers Delicatessens cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 5 out 10 based on 20 total reviews.
This means this restaurant needs more positive reviews. The average price of a meal at this San Francisco restaurant is under $20 per entree.
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Hours: Mon-Thu 11 am - 10 pm Fri 11 am - 11 pm Sat 10 am - 11 pm Sun 10 am - 10 pm
- Wifi: Free
- Good For: Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Classy, Casual
- Has TV: Yes
- Caters: Yes
- No alcohol or drinks. Portions large...
- The food came about 45 seconds after I ordered it. The Hot Dog was tasty, and the fries were great; and even the fountain drink (diet coke) tasted g...
- Max's Market is conveniently located with decent food at reasonable prices. The big minus is the inattentiveness of the staff...
- New owner of this location. Bizarre interior remodeling remains unchanged...
- Chicago dog, fries, and a 21 oz drink for $5.50...
- The Hot Dog was tasty, and the fries were great; and even the fountain drink (diet coke) taste. The service was prompt, very courteous, and friendly...