Cadieux Cafe Coupons
- Cadieux Cafe Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: No
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Cadieux Cafe is a American restaurant. It's located at 4300 Cadieux Road in Detroit, MI 48224.
About Cadieux Cafe in Detroit
Looking for Cadieux Cafe coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Cadieux Cafe offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Cadieux Cafe often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Cadieux Cafe in Detroit has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Cadieux Cafe in Detroit:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Cadieux Cafe is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Detroit.
Cadieux really is a hip place to have a drink or grab a meal. It helps that they support local music by having bands play for $5 cover or less. I’ve seen a number of my friends and favorite locals play here. I’ve always been pleased with the place.
They have one of the largest beer menus I’ve seen around Detroit. They have at least one beer from every country that makes beer! The only problem is that some of them get quite pricey. One of my favorites costs $9 a bottle! But if you’re a beer snob, then you know that this is a small price to pay for a really good brew.
I haven’t tried many of the items on the menu. Actually, I didn’t even know they had a kitchen until the third or fourth time I went there. They have a whole slew of menu items, snacks, and so on. I’ve had their fried goodies which were as expected. The cheese tray is a little on the expensive side but you get a ton of cheese and crackers with it. For those long nights of drinking, this could save you.
This is definitely the loudest and proudest bar/venue/restaurant on Detroit’s East side. Seating is at a premium. If you need to sit, arrive early! If you don’t, you’ll certainly be standing shoulder-to-shoulder with a large crowd. Needless to say, it’s not a place for kids or those who like a quiet place.
- Cheese tray : my savior after all that Delirium ($9)