Clancys Crab Broiler Coupons
- Clancys Crab Broiler Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Clancys Crab Broiler is a American restaurant. It's located at 219 N Central Ave in Glendale, CA 91201.
About Clancys Crab Broiler in Glendale
Looking for Clancys Crab Broiler coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Clancys Crab Broiler offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Clancys Crab Broiler often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Clancys Crab Broiler in Glendale has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Clancys Crab Broiler in Glendale:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Clancys Crab Broiler is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Glendale.
My family travels through Childress several times a year. We insist on stopping by Dawson's on every trip. The manager is always courteous and friendly, above and beyond. The waitstaff for the most part are always on the ball. But the most consistent, is the food. Excellent. Cole Carter Irving
We went here for the first time last month for a friend's birthday, and I was blown away! I can't believe I had never been there after living in Glendale so long. We had coconut fried shrimp, and a potato crusted, pan-seared Chilean sea bass. The food was TO DIE FOR, the service was great, and the atmosphere is very comfortable. They also have live jazz music certain nights of the week. Definitely a must-try if you like seafood.
I love this place!! It has the best atmosphere. So many things to looks at while you eat. The bread is the best. Its like deep fried bread ;) They give you this honey butter to dip it in. Ive noticed if you ask for more honey butter its not the same. It seems like its yesterdays. Its well worth to go just for the bread. Everything on the menu is delicous. They offer valet parking which is nice. They have live lobsters and crabs too also give you salt water taffy with your bill. There is wood chips all over the floor which sets the atmosphere.