Darryls Restaurant & Bar Coupons
- Darryls Restaurant & Bar Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Darryls Restaurant & Bar is a American restaurant. It's located at 3300 High Point Rd in Greensboro, NC .
About Darryls Restaurant & Bar in Greensboro
Looking for Darryls Restaurant & Bar coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Darryls Restaurant & Bar offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Darryls Restaurant & Bar often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Darryls Restaurant & Bar in Greensboro has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Darryls Restaurant & Bar in Greensboro:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Darryls Restaurant & Bar is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Greensboro.
2/24/07: Food was Average at best, Service was well below average. Price was high for average food, and lousy service. We arrived around 8pm on Saturday night. Wait was only 30 minutes for 2. The bar was available during the wait, we sat at the bar and had great service right away. Once we got our table, our friendly server took our drink order, and promptly returned to take our food order. That was the second to last time we saw her throughout the meal, the last was when she dropped of the check. Runners brought appetizer, salad, bread, and meal. I don't mind this, except the runners, were very bad about taking requests and dropping the ball. We both needed water refills that took 15 minutes to get, and a new round of drinks which we got when the original server dropped off the check. The salad, wasn't great chopped iceberg, with carrots, tomatoes and broccoli, but it was edible. The runners brought ranch dressing, I asked for Italian, my date, blue cheese. My dates salmon was on par with your local applebees, only ran 19.95. My ribeye, was about as good, and ran 18.95 on the specials menu. All in all, NOT worth the price for the quality. If you're looking for a good steak and (limited) seafood, try Paul's Monterrey on Juan Tabo. I have not been disappointed there (although their salad is about the same as pelicans)