- Sobys Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Sobys is a American restaurant. It is located at 207 S. Main St. in Greenville, SC 29601.
About Sobys in Greenville
Looking for Sobys coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Sobys offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Sobys often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Sobys in Greenville has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Sobys in Greenville:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Sobys is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Greenville.
Sobys has been a downtown Greenville Hotspot for some time so I recently decided to take a meal there. I was pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was its greatest charm, quiet and warm. The food was very pretty and very flavorful. They had many of the regional favorites. I had the BBQ Shrimp ($20) and my boyfriend and I shared the Fried Green Tomato Started, which was absolutely divine. It was French meets Southern. The wine list seemed to be extensive, although we didn't partake. I'd go back again. I'd love to try their fried Calimari. I saw it go to another table and was jealous.
The atmosphere can't really get any better than this, exposed brick walls, rich woods and calming colors, open kitchen, friendly and knowledgeable staff. The food's pretty darn good too. Famous for their crab cakes, and deservedly so, I love the various pork tenderloin dishes and steak dishes they rotate. Even if you don't make it here for dinner though, consider a stop at the end of the evening out for dessert. My fav is the bread pudding and the banana cream pie, but you can't go wrong with any of them.