California Pizza Kitchen Coupons
- California Pizza Kitchen Coupons
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Accepts Credit Card: N/A
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: N/A
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Good restaurant for fast good food. Try the Tricolore pizza! Soooo good :)...
- Eat here often. You really can't go wrong with CPK if you're looking for a basic pizza...
- I love this place- everything about it- the food, the service, the location, the ambiance. I go there with friends every chance I get- it really is a g...
- A good place for a more casual dining experience....
- I usually come to CPK every couple of months. Its a decent place to get pizza, especially if you're in the mood to get something a little different fro...
- Went here last night for company's gathering....
- Always reliably decent, though the menu changes for the worse....
- Today was 2nd time back2back @CPK-Pasadena- that it took over half hour to bring me a veggie sandwich with a salad. My friend had asked for avocado on ...
- The thin-crust pizzas come with innovative toppings from Asia, Latin America and the Southwes. Pastas, salads, soups and sandwiches round out the menu...
great ambiance, better food..
I stopped by this CPK when I was in LA with a friend who was wanting pizza. LIke usual, I ordered a pizza (garlic chicken) and it was very average. The other CPK's I"ve been too seem to have better tasting pizzas so maybe it was a bad day for them. Again, CPK is not recommended to people who are really hungry and want cheap food.
- Garlic Chicken pizza : below average ($10)
I've been here about 3 times since I heard of it.
Both times I tried a chicken pizza with random toppings that my friends chose. To be honest the flavor wasn't as intense as I like it to be.
I couldn't taste the cheese, the chicken was dry and the vegetables were okay.
I don't think I'd pay the price of CPK when I could very well go to pizza hut and get more flavor.