Aspen Creek Coupons
- Aspen Creek Coupons
- Cuisine: Healthy Restaurants
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Aspen Creek in Louisville, KY is one of the best restaurant if you are looking for delicious American comfort food. It's quite a special place, it's one of those restaurants where you can indulge in their wide variety of American comfort food in a mountain lodge concept. They have been putting smiles on the faces of Louisville locals yearning for great American food for a few years already. However, don't expect just the typical at Aspen Creek, they also offer other delectable and unique menu items that you'll want to try.
About Aspen Creek Louisville
Why has Aspen Creek been so successful? Their prices are quite fair for the quantity and quality of the food served. That being said, it is always nice to save a little money, so we will give you a sample of the coupons, deals, and promotions that Aspen Creek has offered in the past.
Aspen Creek Coupons, Deals, and Promos
Although we haven't seen any deals like Aspen Creek Groupon, they offer plenty of deals to make your visit more affordable:
- Happy Hour: Drink Specials Monday to Thursday 4pm-7pm, Friday 11am-7pm, and Sunday 11am-10pm.
- Rocky Mountain Monday: Enjoy an 8oz Sirloin Dinner featuring premium black angus beef with two sides for only $9.99.
- Enjoy a 16oz Ribeye Dinner featuring premium black angus beef with two sides for only $19.99.
Keep an eye out on this page if you want to know if Aspen Creek offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Aspen Creek often posts to their social media accounts, so that's a great place to check. And we're always on the lookout for offers like
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
What to Expect at Aspen Creek
Price Range: starting at $10
Serves lunch and dinner
Good For Kids
Accepts Credit Cards
Aspen Creek Reviews
Wondering if Aspen Creek in Louisville is worth it? They have earned a 4.5-star rating across review sites, that's no small feat. Here is a taste of what people have said about Aspen Creek in review sites:
- A friend and I had dinner at Aspen Creek Grill. The drinks were good, the waitress was knowledgeable snd attentive, the food was great and we could hear even with a full house.
- Very good food with great service.Very good atmosphere. Large menu. Crowded on weekends, expect a wait.
- If you want Americana, this is it. Great Food with Great Service. I had fish and chips that were great. Others in my party enjoyed steak. The food is a good value for the price.
Have you been to Aspen Creek in Louisville? Leave a review to let us know how it was.
Aspen Creek is a great place to eat if you find yourself filled with hunger near Kohl's, Walmart Supercenter, and a great place to eat if you're staying at the Holiday Inn.
Important items to know.
- Operating hours: Mon-Thu 4pm-10pm, Fri-Sun 11am-10pm