- Chopstix Coupons
- Cuisine: American , Chinese
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
About Chopstix Milwaukee
Chopstix in Milwaukee, WI is one of the best restaurant if you are looking for delicious Chinese cuisine. It's quite a special place, it's one of those restaurants where you can indulge in their wide variety of Chinese dishes. They have been putting smiles on the faces of Milwaukee locals yearning for great Chinese food for a few years already. However, don't expect just the typical at Chopstix, they also offer other delectable and unique menu items that you'll want to try.
Why has Chopstix been so successful? Their prices are quite fair for the quantity and quality of the food served. That being said, it is always nice to save a little money, so we will give you a sample of the coupons, deals, and promotions that Chopstix has offered in the past.
Chopstix Coupons, Deals, and Promos
Although we haven't seen any deals like Chopstix Groupon, they offer plenty of deals to make your visit more affordable:
- Chopstix Special for as low as $13.95.
- Lunch and Dinner Combo for as low as $6.75 (Served with egg fried rice and chicken egg roll or crab meat rangoon).
Keep an eye out on this page if you want to know if Chopstix offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Chopstix often posts to their social media accounts, so that's a great place to check. And we're always on the lookout for offers like
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
What to Expect at Chopstix
Price Range: starting at $5
Serves lunch and dinner
Good For Kids
Take Out and Delivery
Accepts Credit Cards
Wondering if Chopstix in Milwaukee is worth it? They have earned a 3-star rating across review sites, that's no small feat. Here is a taste of what people have said about Chopstix in review sites:
- Reliably tasty food, easy phone ordering, reasonable prices.
- Chopstix is consistent as they come. 10 mins boom ready to go.
- Huge portion, big menu, solid taste, great service. Gets the job done 10/10.
Have you been to Chopstix in Milwaukee? Leave a review to let us know how it was.
Chopstix is a great place to eat if you find yourself filled with hunger near McKinley Park, Charles Allis Art Museum, and a great place to eat if you're staying at The Knickerbocker on the Lake.
- Operating hours: Mon-Sat 11am-3am, Sun 11am-12am