- Riptide Coupons
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Riptide is a Japanese restaurant. It's located at 27741 Crown Valley Pkwy S te. 325 in Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
About Riptide in Mission Viejo
Looking for Riptide coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Riptide offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Riptide often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Riptide in Mission Viejo has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Riptide in Mission Viejo:
- You gotta go there for the Japanese
- The staff at Riptide is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest Japanese in Mission Viejo.
This is my favorite sushi joint in the south orange county area. I have never seen such an amazing selection at a sushi restaurant! They have all your basic sushi, so don't worry about that, but they have so much more. Their specialty rolls absolutely blow my mind. If you go, you must get a tornado roll, it will change your life. The service is fantastic and they have a full bar that makes great drinks. I wanted a watermelon martini, but I don't like my drinks too sweet, so they made one for me special and it was one of the best drinks I've ever had. The interior decor is fantastic too, there are walls of water that make you feel like you are under water at all times. The ceilings are extremely high and you can see all the tubes and piping, giving it sort of an aquarium feel. This is the perfect place to take someone who does not really like sushi as well, because they offer everything from chinese, to burgers, to steak, to fondue! It can get really busy on the weekends so plan ahead. I would take anyone here. The only downside is that it is rather pricey. Miso soup alone is 3$!
- Tornado Roll : One of the best things I've ever eaten ($13)
- Galaxy Roll : Creamy and sweet ($13)