Wildhorse Saloon Coupons
- Wildhorse Saloon Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Wildhorse Saloon is a American restaurant. It's located at 120 2nd Ave N in Nashville, TN .
About Wildhorse Saloon in Nashville
Looking for Wildhorse Saloon coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Wildhorse Saloon offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Wildhorse Saloon often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Wildhorse Saloon in Nashville has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Wildhorse Saloon in Nashville:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Wildhorse Saloon is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Nashville.
I greatly enjoy eating at the Chuong Garden in Iowa Falls. I have been to many Chinese, and Chinese themed restaurants in my life. Not a single one has been as incredible. The food is delicious. The service is quick and friendly. I think the servers at the Chuong Garden are some of the nicest people in town. The menu is slightly limited, but the quality more than makes up for that. If you are looking for a nice place to sit down and have a leisurely, delicious, and peaceful dining experience, go the the Chuong Garden in Iowa Falls.
What a great place. This restaurant is HUGE, and offers great southern cuisine, several bars, a dance floor, and a stage for entertainment. Several nights a month there are line dancing lessons on the huge dance floor. Locals bring the kids out, and bachelor and bachelorette parties will create great memories. There are unique drink specials and tasty sandwiches. Best of all, it's in the heart of the bar walk in downtown Nashville, so the Wildhorse can be a great start to a long,fun evening. If you are from Nashville, or in from out of town, try out this great local favorite.