Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Coupons
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Coupons
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Accepts Credit Card: N/A
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: N/A
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. is a American restaurant. It's located at 1501 Broadway (bet. 43rd & 44th Sts.) in New York, NY 10036.
There are places near Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $.
People online claim that Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. is Restaurant, Atmosphere, . Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. also provides American cuisine, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 10 out 10 based on 1 total reviews.
This implies the restaurant is pretty well liked.
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Hours: Mon: 11:00 am - 12:00 am Tue: 11:00 am - 12:00 am Wed: 11:00 am - 12:00 am Thu: 11:00 am - 12:00 am Fri: 11:00 am - 1:00 am Sat: 11:00 am - 1:00 am Sun: 11:00 am - 12:00 am
- Wifi: Yes
- Good For: Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Touristy
- Has TV: Yes
- Caters: Yes
- Parking Garage: No
- Parking Street: Yes
- Parking Lot: No
- you use these signs to stop the waiter or make the waiter just do their job ;) great place to take your friends from abroad and just have fun! Great food as well with a lot of shrimps!!! if you love shrimp, this is the place for u!...
- I have been there four times. Each time the food seems to taste better...
- In the middle of times square so obviously a tourist trap but dont let that fool you, the food here is really great. the service is exceptional except...
- Who hasn't watched Bubba Gump and not drooled over the delicious scenes involving food? It's a whirlwind of scenes with shrimp and chocolates, and probably could be up there with "Julie & Julia" as a favorite food movie for me...
- The Perfect Spot @ Time Square. Great Food, & real nice Waitresses, "The Place to Eat & Hang out"...
- In the middle of times square so obviously a tourist trap but dont let that fool y. the service is exceptional except for the wait due to its location...
- We had a great time at Bubba Gumps. Our server was just a great guy, the food was great, it was a little expensive but not any different then anything ...
- We loved the restaurant, and being fans of the movie it was just the place to celebrate my 30th birthday....
- I couldn't believe the great service and great food!! The prices are so reasonable. I was expecting to pay high prices because it is new and in Times S...
- Forrest Gump happens to be my favorite movie, so naturally, it was a real treat to go here! I had a really awesome, really nice server, Liz, who asked me some Gump trivia straight away and showed me how the license plates on the table work...
- You certainly pay for the location/atmosphere because otherwise, even for NYC, the fried shrimp is well . You go for the fun and atmosphere, not value...
- Bon restaurant dans l'esprit du film, a essayer absolument...
- The atmosphere's awesome and I don't think Disney or Universal Studios could have done a better job. restaurant, right out of Bayou La Batre , Alabama...
- So I could not WAIT to get to this restaurant and sample some well priced, amply portioned food inspired from the famous "shrimp Creole, Peeled Shrimp, Shimp Gumbo, Shrimp Scampi...
- Your typical chain restaurant....
- I absolutely loved Bubba Gump's - and I'm not even a Forrest Gump fan. I just loved the atmosphere of the place...
- The atmosphere's awesome and I don't think Disney or Universal Studios could have done a better job in creating an atmosphere - with its faded wood floors and ceiling, stringed lights, license plates wrapped around wooden pillars, dishes served on Gump-related newspapers and rock n roll music in the speakers - that so successfully imagined a real Bubba Gump Shrimp Co...
- The food and service was very good. You certainly pay for the location/atmosphere because otherwise, even for NYC, the fried shrimp is well overpriced...
So allow me to begin with saying I generally tend not to review restos. I'll just tell you I am a huge foody. Well... Recently, on holiday I ate at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. in New York City. So I am orginally from San Fran however have been to Manhattan a considerable number of instances. My spouse and I absolutely adore the diversity of places to eat. I discovered Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. to be tasteful all the way up, from design through the appearance. Wait staff at this restaurant was so great! The decor was exceptional. Even though no serious issues. The price was what we all anticipated although perhaps a couple of $ too overpriced. My friends and I had a good night! So refreshing as there are lots of New York eateries that are poor. Visit now before the viral buzz becomes crazy. We will certainly be back again soon.