Druids Bar & Restaurant Coupons
- Druids Bar & Restaurant Coupons
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Druids Bar & Restaurant is a American restaurant. It's located at 736 10th Ave in New York, NY .
There are places near Druids Bar & Restaurant giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $.
People online claim that Druids Bar & Restaurant is . Druids Bar & Restaurant also provides American cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 10 out 10 based on 1 total reviews.
This implies the restaurant is pretty well liked.
- solid food, comfortable atmosphere and friendly service. It doesn't look like much from the street, but between the warm, familiar decor and sunny back...
- I've always liked Druids, although the location is a l. But it is a great mix of local color, comfortable surroundings, pleasing service, and good food...
- He decided to walk he. Unfortunately, Druids is a library without books, that happens to serve mediocre food and alcohol, masquerading as an Irish pub...
- Druids is in a somewhat scary neighborhood in the heart of Hell Kitchen....
- Druids is banal, bland, and boring. On a business trip in May, my coworker wanted to grab a beer, some dinner, and watch whatever NBA or NHL playoff g...
- THE BEST IN THE WEST SIDE VERY GOOD GOURMET RESTAURANT DRUIDS IS NOT CLOSE I GO 2 TIMES A YEAR, YOU SHOULD GO AND TALK TO THE CHEF...
- staff most with Irish accents that are too charming for words. Outside there are...
- I would come back here as I like the quietness and privacy during the lunch break. The bartender had a friendly attitude and provided great service...
- Everything you look for in a neighborhood restaurant....
- There was a large (15+) group us that attempted to go to 1-2-3 and it was packed. We saw this place and gave it a shot, and were glad we did...
I've been going to Eng's for lunch or dinner for the past 25 years. The place never changes. The food portions are huge and freshly made and delicious. It's also great for quick take-out. If I call, it's ready to pick up in 10 minutes. They have the best Eng's chow mein, and I love the almond chicken, and the Chow Yuk. It's just a great place to eat.