Le Charlot Coupons
- Le Charlot Coupons
- Cuisine: French (Bistro)
- Accepts Credit Card: N/A
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: N/A
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Le Charlot is a French (Bistro) restaurant. It's located at 19 E. 69th St. (bet. Madi son & Park Aves.) in New York, NY 10021.
There are places near Le Charlot giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $.
People online claim that Le Charlot is Lunch, . Le Charlot also provides French (Bistro) cuisine, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 10 out 10 based on 1 total reviews.
This implies the restaurant is pretty well liked.
- Really lovely. food and Service were great...
- Excellent food & service. Love the duck spring rolls, steak frites...
- "food is indeed fine. service too...
- What a surprize in this boring neighborhood. Love the design of the place - feels like Soho or the West side...
- So I was on vacation in New York city and I had my brother and mother with me and because they recognized that my mother is international I guess from her dress, we were told that the restaurant was full and fully reserved although there was many empty tables!! , this is the first time such a thing happened to me in the united states and Ive been living in the US for eleven years and because of my job as a university professor I travel frequentl...
- I liked the restaurant and the food, the service was SLOW, to slow !!! Good prices ....
- Two gorgeous (and gorgeously sweaty) ladies walk out of Central Park after dancing tango on a sweltering Saturday night. They are looking for a cool cl...
- Was here for New Year's Eve. They had a prix fixe menu and everything was amazing...
- On an absolu. It was either before or after lunch, and the waiter/owner (who knows?) said they don't do just coffee, then he invited us in to get warm...
- I can never get tired of this place - lunch or dinner. Best moules et frites in the city...
The meal at Le Charlot was clearly excellent experience. Well... Last Week I went to Le Charlot in N.Y.. Such a stress-free and satisfied dinnerEveryone at the restaurant was so great! The vibe was spectacular. The entrees came out extremely fast. Amongst my problems was the plating wasn't that amazing. The idea was good yet just didn't present you with that "omg" vibe. All in all Outstanding food! The cost was just what we all anticipated although maybe a few dollars too overpriced. Me and my friend had a great evening! So refreshing because there are so many NYC places to eat that are awful. I'm a massive fan of the place.