- Mangia Coupons
- Cuisine: Italian , Mediterranean
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Mangia is a Italian restaurant. It's located at 50 W. 57th St. (bet. 5th & 6th Aves.) in New York, NY 10019.
About Mangia in New York
Looking for Mangia coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Mangia offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Mangia often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Mangia in New York has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Mangia in New York:
- You gotta go there for the Italian
- The staff at Mangia is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest Italian in New York.
- Nearest Transit: 57 St (F) 5 Av/59 St (N, Q, R) 5 Av/53 St (E, M)
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: No
- Delivery: Yes
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: No
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Good For: Lunch
- Alcohol Description: Beer & Wine Only
- Noise Level: Average
- Caters: Yes
Well allow me to start by saying I normally do not give my opinon on places. How to start? Last Week I ate at Mangia in New York City. Everyone at this particular restaurant surprisingly great!The space is modern and pretty. The decor was spectacular. The food arrived extremely fast. The superior quality in addition to amount of food ended up being excellent. Even though virtually no serious complaints. From the two or 3 apps and Two entrees we ordered, I'd personally say 3 as remarkable & 1 as extremely fine Brilliant food! My friends and I had a terrific night! So refreshing with there being so many NYC dining establishments that are terrible. We will certainly be soon.