- Venieros Coupons
- Cuisine: Dessert, Italian
- Accepts Credit Card: N/A
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: N/A
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Venieros is a Dessert restaurant. It's located at 342 E. 11th St. (bet. 1st & 2nd Aves.) in New York, NY 10003.
There are places near Venieros giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $.
People online claim that Venieros is . Venieros also provides Dessert cuisine, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 10 out 10 based on 1 total reviews.
This implies the restaurant is pretty well liked.
- A thoroughly delightful experience, from the delicious bread and olive oil, through the various amuse bouches, excellent tuna tartare appetizer and very nice homemade pasta dishes...
- This old world style Italian cafe offers New York Cheesecake, Italian Cheesecake, Sicilian Cheesecake, and many other cakes and pastries. The cheese...
- I come here once a year to get the chocolate banana strawberry cake and it still great however thats the only thing I have ever tried for 18 years...
- Delicious canolis and cheesecakes! Love the little cafe where you can get a slice of cake and a cappucino. Service isn't the best, but that won't stop ...
- We've been here several times and find that it can be deafeningly noisy when it gets crowded. The offerings are above average and nothing really stands...
- THe house wines were good. Best of all was the attentive, not over-bearing service...
- . overall, I was happy with the service i got, but super disappointed by the deserts...
- Delicious canolis and cheesecakes! Love the little cafe where you can get a . service isn't the best, but that won't stop me from going again and again...
- Having visited Rome as a child often enough to visit my God-father (not the I'll make you an offer you can't refuse type) To know some good Italian baked goods! So here's the low down: I sampled the following and found: 1) Infamous Ricotta Cheesecake - I expected to taste the light, fresh whip of fresh ricotta that i enjoyed in my God Father's kitchen as a kid, what I got was something that just couldn't measure up 2) Cannoli Cake - All Creme no substance, i was again disappointed 3) Almond Torte - Outer layer of cookie, layers of sponge cake, and a thick layer of jam in between the cookie and cake - Way Way too sweet...
- I was just there this past weekend with a few friends and the deserts were great. I got those mini pastries and they were fresh and very good...
So alright to start by mentioning I usually do not give my opinon on places. I'll just tell you I am a monstrous foodie. How to start? Recently, on a vacation I ate at Venieros in NY. What a pleasurable and enjoyable mealService at the restaurant was incredibly pleasant!The dining room is sleek and lovely. The meal was superb. The quality in addition to quantity of food seemed to be to fine. Among the 2 appetizers 2 main courses we ordered, We'd rate 3 as excellent & just one as extremely fine The cost was basically what we anticipated although maybe a few $ $ $ $ overly overpriced. My wife and I had a terrific evening! So refreshing since there are so many Manhattan eating places that are bad. Also was to see a NYC dining place devoid of too much attitude. I'm a huge fan of the place. We will be soon.