Michaels Family Restaurant Coupons
- Michaels Family Restaurant Coupons
Deals and Coupon Codes near Michaels Family Restaurant
Michaels Family Restaurant is a Italian restaurant. It's located at 11000 E Roosevelt Blvd in Philadelphia, PA .
About Michaels Family Restaurant in Philadelphia
Looking for Michaels Family Restaurant coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Michaels Family Restaurant offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Michaels Family Restaurant often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Michaels Family Restaurant in Philadelphia has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Michaels Family Restaurant in Philadelphia:
- You gotta go there for the Italian
- The staff at Michaels Family Restaurant is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest Italian in Philadelphia.
How do I use the Michaels Family Restaurant offer?
Go to the deal for Michaels Family Restaurant. Clip the code. If the coupon code is new you can use the deal either at the business or you can use it on their online store.
What other deals are available near Philadelphia?
FriendsEAT has thousands of promos for businesses in Philadelphia. Check out our search feature to see what your favorite business has to offer.
How do I get even bigger deals on FriendsEAT?
FriendsEAT offers a weekly giveaway for various establishments in Philadelphia. This weekly giveaway is $25 Gift Card that can be used at any restaurant in Philadelphia. To be eligible for the promotion review a businesses. You will be notified by email of your entry into giveaway. At 11:59pm on Sunday every week a popular reviewer is selected.
We have been to Pizza Huts all over the country, and this is our favorite. It is very clean, the employees are really nice, and the pizzas are cooked well. We had one pizza come out a few weeks ago that the server apologized for- she said it was overcooked and we had a new one on the way for free. We thought it was OK, and told her so, but she insisted. It isn't often you get service like that anymore- the staff cares about the food more than you do. (Plus it is close for us, living in Castroville.) Oh, my wife really likes the fact that the lettuce at their salad bar is always green, not brown, and stocked well.