Bazils Restaurant Coupons
- Bazils Restaurant Coupons
- Cuisine: Italian
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Bazils Restaurant is a Italian restaurant. It's located at 749 E Henrietta Rd in Rochester, NY .
About Bazils Restaurant in Rochester
Looking for Bazils Restaurant coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Bazils Restaurant offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Bazils Restaurant often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Bazils Restaurant in Rochester has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Bazils Restaurant in Rochester:
- You gotta go there for the Italian
- The staff at Bazils Restaurant is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest Italian in Rochester.
BB's was the destination for a Toy Run. I'd never eaten there and was pleasantly surprised. 300 bikers converged on a Sat. afternoon. I had a Rueben w/ onion rings and my rider had the salmon. Salmon was excellent and came with a fully loaded baked potato. The Rueben was decent...but the onion rings were awesome. Would repeat and try other selections.
My experience is different from the one described by Kristian.
I went there for a birthday and the table was ready and decored. The waitress was very very nice but a bit too fast (not really rushing but not even relaxed). The owner is a very nice person and he was in the restaurant and came to wish happy birthday. I think he gave us a bottle of wine for free but I'm not sure. We drunk several bottles and it's hard to say if one was free. The food was good but nothing special. I have my favourites and it's hard to beat them.... ok I'll tell it. Less than 1 mile from here there is Protobello (on Mt Hope) I rate the best Italian restaurant in Rochester.
It kind of expansive, or maybe was the wine...
- Pasta Pesto : ok, no stomachache ($12)
My family and I recieved a gift card to go here. We were all expecting it to taste great. Each of us ordered the eggplant. it was NOT what we expected! Very salty and it was burnt. We told the waitress very nicely and she got the manager. They treated us very rudely, as if it was our fault that the food tasted terrible. We will not be going back.