Burma Superstar Coupons
- Burma Superstar Coupons
- Cuisine: Burmese
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: No
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Burma Superstar is a Burmese restaurant. It's located at 309 Clement St (between 5 th Ave & 4th Ave) in San Francisco, CA 94118.
There are places near Burma Superstar giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount should provide you having a total of $.
People on the web say that Burma Superstar is . Burma Superstar also provides Burmese cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 8.8 out 10 based on 1 total reviews.
This means the restaurant is pretty well liked.
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: No
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Hours: Mon-Sun 11:30 am - 3:30 pm Mon-Thu, Sun 5 pm - 10 pm Fri-Sat 5 pm - 10:30 pm
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Beer & Wine Only
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Casual
- Has TV: No
- Caters: No
- Wonderfully flavorful, well presented Burmese dishes in a lively, upbeat environment. Tea leaf salad is great and novel...
- I really disliked this place. Also, the food seemed to be served out of order, salad, soup, then a long wait for the curry...
- Sucked, this restaurant was recommended by someone on the street and figured I'd give it a try. Incredible rip-off, surprisingly it was crowded and I c...
- Tea leaf salad, coconut rice with curry eggplant was phenomenal. First time eating Burmese food and made a point to only order the Burmese dishes...
- Food is very good but very expensive relative to comparable alternatives. No reservations policy is maddening...
- The price is little high....
This place is unbelievable! Tiny and always busy, the food is unique and always tasty and truly unforgettable. The tastes you will experience are impossible to describe but will have your mouth watering for hours later. Make sure to try the tea leaf salad, the coconut rice, and the samosa soup.