Calamity Jane's Coupons
- Calamity Jane's Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Calamity Jane's is a American restaurant. It is located at 5701 Airport Way S. in Seattle, WA 98108.
About Calamity Jane's in Seattle
Looking for Calamity Jane's coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Calamity Jane's offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Calamity Jane's often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Calamity Jane's in Seattle has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Calamity Jane's in Seattle:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Calamity Jane's is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Seattle.
a superb restaurant with a lot of fun
I can vouch for Calamity Jane’s since I live and work as an artist above this Georgetown restaurant. It’s a great place for comfort food, to meet a large group, or take a break at the bar.
I could live on the Grilled Ahi Salad- I just had it last night! The Ahi tuna steak is smoky and crisp on the outside and silky, smooth on the inside. I’ll only ever order it with the champagne vinaigrette, but you can have any dressing you want. My favorite comfort food is Macaroni and Cheese for $10 and a nickel. It’s made with a rich blend of cheese and a very light mix of mushrooms and other veggies that doesn’t interfere with the old-fashion taste of cheesy, bowtie pasta. And for starving artists like me, Monday is all I can eat spaghetti night!
- Grilled Ahi Salad : healthy and satisfying ($12)
- Macaroni and Cheese : economical, old-fashion taste with a twist ($10)
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti : endless comfort food ($8)