Black Pine Tree Coupons
- Black Pine Tree Coupons
Deals and Coupon Codes near Black Pine Tree
Black Pine Tree is a American restaurant. It's located at 16052 Eureka Rd in Southgate, MI .
About Black Pine Tree in Southgate
Looking for Black Pine Tree coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Black Pine Tree offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Black Pine Tree often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Black Pine Tree in Southgate has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Black Pine Tree in Southgate:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Black Pine Tree is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Southgate.
How do I use the Black Pine Tree offer?
Go to the discount for Black Pine Tree. Select the code. If the deal is active you can use the deal either at the business or you can use it on their website.
What other deals are available near Southgate?
FriendsEAT has thousands of deals for businesses in Southgate. Check out our search feature to see what your favorite business has to offer.
How do I get even bigger deals on FriendsEAT?
FriendsEAT offers a weekly giveaway for various businesses in Southgate. This weekly giveaway is $25 Gift Card that can be used at any restaurant in Southgate. To be eligible for the promotion review a establishments. You will be notified by email of your entry into giveaway. At 11:59pm on Sunday every week a popular reviewer is selected.
The sushi at Hananoki was the best I have ever had in Lexington. I recommend the Dragon Roll! I also liked that it had sushi manners on the table for people who may not be familar with them. The place was warm and inviting too. Bathrooms were very clean and rest of the store spotless as well! Even though the server was a bit overwhelmed and novice, she forgot to charge for the wine...guess it makes up for that part. Overall, I can't wait to go back!