- Fushimi Coupons
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Fushimi is a Japanese restaurant. It is located at 2110 Richmond Rd in Staten Island, NY 10305.
About Fushimi in Staten Island
Looking for Fushimi coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Fushimi offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Fushimi often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Fushimi in Staten Island has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Fushimi in Staten Island:
- You gotta go there for the Japanese
- The staff at Fushimi is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest Japanese in Staten Island.
- Nearest Transit: Grant City (SIR) Jefferson Av (SIR)
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Music: DJ
- Best Nights: Fri, Thu, Sat
- Hours: Mon-Wed 11:30 am - 11 pm Thu-Fri 11:30 am - 12 am Sat 1 pm - 12 am Sun 1 pm - 11 pm
- Wifi: Free
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Loud
- Ambience: Trendy
- Has TV: Yes
- Coat Check: Yes
We've been to this restaurant more than 4 times with my husband and every time it surprised us (and reconfirmed our idea) that this is the best sushi in town. I would even go further to say that sushi here is much better than in the infamous Nobu in the City.
THe rice is very soft and moist, the ingredients are juicy (I always take either vegetarian or cooked fish) and a bit undercooked which gives them that juice and taste.
My husband always comments on the great variety in the Special Rolls section, they always work to design new kinds of combinations for sushi.
The atmosphere in the restaurant is beautiful and romantic. Their lounge section is private and intimate enough, the lighting is great, just as dim as people need.
So all in all- this is a great place to spend with your significant other or your friends where you can satisfy you love for sushi.