Good Earth Restaurant Coupons
- Good Earth Restaurant Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Good Earth Restaurant is a American restaurant. It is located at 12345 Ventura Blvd in Studio City, CA 91604.
About Good Earth Restaurant in Studio City
Looking for Good Earth Restaurant coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Good Earth Restaurant offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Good Earth Restaurant often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Good Earth Restaurant in Studio City has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Good Earth Restaurant in Studio City:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Good Earth Restaurant is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Studio City.
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
- Alcohol Description: Beer & Wine Only
- Noise Level: Quiet
- Ambience: Casual
- Has TV: No
- Caters: Yes
HORRIBLE HORRENDOUS Experiences w/ these folks!! Where do I start? I've frequented the place numerous times cuz I do business in the area. The food is consistently MEDIOCRE AT BEST. The soup tastes like it's from a TIN CAN. The rolls taste like stale CARDBOARD. The Giant Cookies are BLAND. The venue itself smells like STALE AIR. I ate there w/ a group once and there was actually a HAIR in my Side Order of Pancakes!! When I complained to the manger lady she said: "There's no one in the kitchen w/ that color hair." (Insinuating I was lying!) The City HEATH INSPECTOR should shut this Slop Joint down! Believe it or Not they have a VALET Service! How Ludicrous! It's like the Wienerschnitzel Hot Dog chain having Valet! Utterly laughable! And the Valet Jockeys are MEAN & NASTY. The last few times I ordered Take Out I left my car in their lot while doing business in the neighborhood & they left RUDE, THREATENING NOTES on my car! Meanwhile there were literally 40+ free spaces leftover! These NIT-WITS are loosing business & they're in Panic Mode! (Their sister restaurant already CLOSED.) The Jockeys are out of control - zooming around like teenage Street Racers in your car. I actually saw one valet rear-end a brand new Mercedes into a dumpster! I give this Half-Assed, Dump of a restaurant ZERO STARS! Avoid these MO-FOs like the PLAGUE!
It's just like any other olive garden in the country.