- Blue Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Blue is a American restaurant. It is located at 99 Church St. (Hamilton A ve.) in White Plains, NY 10601.
About Blue in White Plains
Looking for Blue coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Blue offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Blue often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Blue in White Plains has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Blue in White Plains:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Blue is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in White Plains.
Our first impression was not good as the hostess seemed overmatched by the job; after determining that we did not have a reservation (the restaurant was half empty) she informed us that this "is a fine dining establishment" and that we would only have about an hour and a half to eat. (The alleged incoming party never did appear, and there were always empty tables available.) The second host, who came to the reception area while we waited for a table, rolled his eyes when we told him what she had said.
The waiter started out rather stiff but warmed up as the dinner progressed. While the prices were on the high side of moderate, the food was excellent - my Osso Bucco was tender and moist, and my wife described her filet as the "best" she'd ever eaten.
Presentation is a little cliched - very minimalist, tiny food on large plates. Overall, not a place I'd likely visit regularly but when in the area I'd return for another meal.
- Osso Bucco : delicious ($27)